Why do an Ego State Mapping?
- Life crisis
- Career crisis/enhancement
- Realign with life purpose
- Balance in life (work/life balance)
- Increase wellbeing
- Performance enhancement
- Build self-esteem
For Personal and Work Reasons
Ego state mapping is a powerful process which enables you to meet the different parts or aspects that make up your personality. Each ego state is distinct having its own characteristics, emotion, behaviour, role and work to do. With a mapping you can begin to understand the job each part does - to map your internal world. You can:
- improve internal communication
- uncover and resolve internal conflict
- reveal the process of self-sabotage
- understand your internal rules and their source
- appreciate and enjoy your parts
- help you fulfil your potential
- implement techniques for dealing with procrastination
- settle to sleep more easily.
Using this knowledge we can work to produce new alliances that are productive and fulfilling. You will become more respectful of each part and value the work they do. This is the basis of building self-esteem.
Ego State Mapping Can Help
- Change habits
- Manage anger
- Become more motivated
- Effective goal setting
- Have a new respect for others
- Connect to life with joy and love
- Gain control, or for some, become more laid back
- Work more effectively and productively
- Decrease others capacity to push your buttons
- Increase satisfaction and fulfilment
- Relate with your internal world in a way that produces joy and energy
- Reduce stress
- Enhance parenting
- Rest easily
- Help uncover your life purpose
- Create the life you want.
Who can be helped with an Ego State Mapping?
- Parents and children
- Children, teenagers and adults.